Edible Garden is an outdoor Culinary Festival celebrating community, food and wine in Marin and the greater Bay Area.
Taking place on Sunday, October 15, 2023 from 5 to 8pm, it will be an evening to remember.
Join other local chefs and wineries that will be partnering with Marin Art and Garden Center to be part of the best the Bay Area has to offer for a magical night in the Garden.
As an Edible Garden Featured Chef, Restaurant or Winery, you will have the opportunity to not only showcase your signature dish or wine to approx. 200 guests, but also to publicize your partnership to the Marin Art and Garden through our eblasts, websites, advertising, social media, signage, collateral, and public relations.
As a Featured Chef, Restaurant or Winery, you will receive:
- Logo and link to your website on eblasts
- Logo and link to your website on the event website
- Social media promotion
- Logo on printed Banner and Collateral
- Logo in the Program
- Exposure of your signature dish or wine to approx. 200 guests
- Two 6’ tables
- You can promote your business at your table and have brochures/business cards
The Marin Art and Garden Center is requesting:
- For Restaurants & Chefs:
- Donate a tasting (appetizer or small plate) to serve about 200 people. This is a way to showcase your signature dish to the Marin community and promote your business.
- If you would like to provide your food at the beginning, you only have to be there from 5-7pm (ready at 4:30pm); if you want to be at one of the tables in our main outdoor dining area and provide a heartier tasting, you would be there from 6-8pm (ready at 5:30pm).
- If you can’t send someone to serve your food at a table or as a passed appetizer, we can have staff/volunteers do that if you can drop off your food that day.
- As a Featured Winery
- Donate wine tastings to serve approx. 200 people. We will provide the wine glasses. If you can’t send someone, we can have our staff serve it if you can drop off your alcohol ahead of time
Ready to join us?
Click the appropriate button to get started!