Art in the Shop
Join us for a reception at The Shop, featuring local artists whose work takes inspiration from the natural world around us.
Meet the artists and discover new pieces for your own home or collection.
- Works by the College of Marin credit watercolor program students, who spend time working en plein air in the Center’s gardens.
- Smaller works by the three artists featured in Confluence, now showing in The Studio: Laura Corallo-Titus, Cindy Stokes, and Arminée Chahbazian.
- Work by Josie Iselin, from The Curious World of Seaweed.
- New ceramic work by Marcia Donahue and Sonoma artist Lyn Swan.
- Botanical prints and cards by members of the NorCal Society of Botanical Artists.